Tanvir Associates (Architects, Engineers & Consultants)

Tanvir Ahmad   

(B.Arch, DDM, MCA)


Member of Council of Architecture – Govt. of India.

Main office - 672/19, Faridabad

Branch Office - 305, Vardhman Star Mall, Sector 19, Faridabad

Q: Which permits are needed for a construction project?

A: The building inspection department, office of planning and zoning, or department of permits in your community will have a list of permits and inspections related to building and zoning codes for new construction or remodeling.


Q: Can I make a change to the project once work has begun?

A: It depends on the type of change and when the request occurs, but typically you can do this. Please note that such changes can greatly impact the cost.